Friday, November 11, 2011

And another holiday for the 11th of November

I must beg forgiveness. I neglected in my last writings to mention another Augustus Personage whose day is celebrated upon the 11th of November. That would be the maestro of Eleven, Nigel Tufnel! As a composer, guitarist and touring musician myself, I have always heartily concurred with Mr. Tufnel in his assertion that any electric musical instrument amplifier which ranges up to a maximum volume of "11" is better than one which tops out at a mere "10". Alas, I have as yet not succeeded in finding an example of that rare Equipage, but optimism rules and I am confident that I shall. Hats Off and Eleven Cheers for Mr. Nigel Tufnel and His Day, and all the Spinal Tap gentlemen! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

...that was eleven, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment